6 oz. Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
6 oz. Butter (diced, room temperature)
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Flour
Butter for Ramekins
Preheat oven to 350°F
1. Melt chocolate on low flame in a double boiler. When melted, take off flame, and…
2. Stir in diced butter, until it melts.
3. In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar, until it starts to whiten.
4. Stir in melted chocolate and then the flour.
5. Butter 4 individual ramekins, and pour in chocolate batter.
6. Cook for about 10 minutes.
7. Tip ramekins upside down onto dessert plates and serve.
In terms of buttering the ramekins: butter the bottoms first, and then butter the sides, wiping from the bottom up to the top. It helps the chocolate to rise even more.