IngredientsI lifted this verbatim from a recipe website, but now I can't remember which one! Sorry. Rick wasn't convinced he'd like it based on the name, but once he tried it, the zucchini bread loaf was not long for the counter.
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups oil
- 4-5 cups shredded zucchini
- 6 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat together eggs, sugar and oil.
- Add zucchini and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake in 4 well-greased loaf pans for about one hour.
- Freezes well, if there's any left after your family goes through the kitchen.