This recipes is FANTASTIC for after Thanksgiving or whenever you have loads of turkey leftover.
2 cups shredded or cubed turkey breast
4 slices bacon
3 cups frozen, seasoned, chunky style hashbrowns
3/4 cup reg or green pepper (or both) chopped
1/4 medium red union (diced)
Fresh ground black pepper
1 cup prepared turkey gravy
1. cut bacon into 1 inch pieces using shears, place in large skillet and cook until crisp. Remove pan from heat and drain the grease in small bowl.
2. Return 2 t. bacon drippings to pan and add frozen potatoes, forming single layer. Cook potatoes, without stirring, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned on one side.
3. Meanwhile, chop bell pepper and onion. Stir potatoes and continue to cook 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and onion and cook 2-3 more minutes.
4. Stir in turkey and reserved bacon. Drizzle mixture with 1-2 t. bacon drippings to moisten if desired. Heat thoroughly. Season to taste with black pepper.
5. Heat gravy and serve with hash.
Courtesy of Pampered Chef