1 pkg. Oreos
8 oz. cream cheese
melting chocolates (or chocolate chips)
- Crush the Oreos pretty fine and save 1/2 or so out of the bowl.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix the two together until they form an ugly dough.
- Roll them into balls and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes or so.
- Melt a bag of melting chocolates (or chocolate chips, but I find the melting chips so much easier to use and you can do pretty colors!)
- Roll the balls in the choc. and top with a few of the leftover Oreo crumbs and then put them in the *fridge until ready to serve.
* I have to put them out in the cold garage or else I eat them before the party!